Do you have a passion for writing about health or fitness and would like to have it read by readers who share the same passion and interests? We can help.
Workoutsmile.com is currently accepting articles on a wide number of health, lifestyle, and fitness related topics. We require you to be a credentialed expert or successful athlete in your topical area.
What is required of your article when write for us?
To make it easier to get your guest post published on Workoutsmile, we have a few guidelines that we encourage writers to follow. Articles with >= 1500 words and above
- Submit an Article: If you would like to publish an article or blog post we ask that you:
- Ensure that the article has an introduction, body, and conclusion
- Please provide the primary keyword and meta description of the Article. Adhere to SEO guidelines
- Use brief paragraphs – We want our readers to have an easy time going through your articles.
- Links to any relevant source material or studies that you cite
- Submit your article as a Google Doc.
- Ensure any wide images are at least 750px x 450px
- Linked to any relevant workout smile posts
We like to receive articles from high-quality health websites, blogs, and authors so if this sounds like you just get in touch.
To submit your articles, you can email us at email@example.com